Faculty, administrators, corporate trainers, or any person responsible for delivering a course on the OLI platform will need an instructor account. Because instructor accounts have access to the assessment solutions, OLI must confirm the identity of anyone making a request for an instructor account.
Request an instructor account
- On the OLI website click Sign Up in the top right.
- Fill out the fields to create your account and click the I am an instructor checkbox.
- Select the course area(s) you're interested in evaluating or using with your students.
- Indicate if you're participating in an unlisted pilot course.
- Provide optional questions or comments.
NOTE: Instructors can accelerate the vetting process by providing a link to one or more online resources that corroborate your instructor status.
While OLI works to confirm your identity as an instructor, please feel free to evaluate the content of our Open & Free courses. They include all the expository and practice content. Only the scored assessments have been omitted, to protect the integrity of their contents.
Watch for a notification email from OLI Support when instructor privileges have been added to your account. Then you'll be able to build your own instance of any course for use with students, or for an evaluation of the assessments.