To register in the Open Learning Initiative's Health IT Foundations course, follow these instructions. The cost is $65.
Please note: this $65 version of the course includes a certificate of completion, as well as continuing education hours from HIMSS. It can be used as a self-paced course by independent students, or it can be used by teachers as a textbook replacement/supplement with their students. Regardless of its use case, the cost is the same.
- Note this Course Key: SpringCert20
- Navigate to this page (https://oli.cmu.edu/coursekey) and enter the Course Key.
- Follow the prompts to either create a new account or to sign in with your existing account.
- Payment is accepted via credit card, debit card, or Visa/MasterCard gift card. You have a 24-hour grace period. If your grace period expires, all your data is preserved and will be available after submitting payment.
- When returning, sign in to OLI here.